LIGHTCOCE, 3rd Plenary Meeting.
On the 30th of June and the 1st of July, the 3rd of July Plenary Assembly of the LightCoce Project took place via teleconference.
The LighCoce Project aims to establish an Open Innovation Ecosystem for upscaling and testing multifunctional lightweight concrete and ceramic materials. LightCoce is part of the significant Open Innovation Test Beds initiative funded by the European Commission.
During the online meeting, organized by NTUA, the progress made during the first 18 months was reviewed. All partners gave their performance per each Work Package, and every Work Package leader presented the activities performed within the last six months.
The meeting opened the discussion for the future roadmap of the project; Identification of any Open Issues, Risks, Next Steps, and work out mitigation plans.
IDENER presented tasks 3.4 and 8.3.
On the one hand, the presentation of the Setup of cross-sectorial services of the ecosystem (WP3) activities and percentage of advances:
- Definition of system boundaries and unit processes. 100%
- Analysis of the Pilot Lines cases and the modelling requirements. 100%
- Selection of the Multiscale and Multiphysics software. 100%
- Selection of the best Multiscale and Multiphysics models to reproduce to Pilot Line. 100%
- Preliminary material parameter definition. 95%
- Analysis of the requirements for the development of the platform. 100%
- Report on the communication between ecosystem groups protocol. 100%
On the other hand, the presentation of the Process modelling and platform development (WP8) activities to develop within the next six months:
- Mathematical models at an equation basis for the different materials/components.
- Energy/Exergy/mass and Cost analysis
- Platform interface and integration on SEP
To keep up with the information about the project visit the LightCoce Project’s Website